How to manage cookies and secure website compliance?
Here at Cookie Information, we have teamed up with Finnish privacy consultancy firm Privaon to give you an overview of how to become cookie compliant and how can the DPO support this effort in an effective way.
About this webinar
In this webinar, Marc and Tomi will discuss the role of a DPO in the process of cookie compliance, the difficulties you might face, alongside the solutions to overcome these, and the precise tasks to be done for a smooth and seamless transition to website compliance.
Tune in to learn more about:
- What does it take to become cookie compliant?
- How do cookies fit in the DPOs yearly processes?
- What difficulties may DPOs face in the process of becoming cookie compliant?
- How to overcome these challenges?
- What is the step-by-step process to follow for a successful cookie compliance transition?
- What technology to use for an easier and faster process?
About the companies
Cookie Information is a Consent Management Platform that enables companies to easily inform about data collection and automatically store consents for this collection on mobile apps and Websites.
About the speakers
Tomi Mikkonen is the founder of Privaon and has been working for 20 years with information security. In the latest 10 years, he has been focusing on data protection as a consultant, DPO, product manager, and leader.