What should you look for in a CMP?
10 things to look for in a CMP!
- SET NO COOKIES BEFORE YOU GET CONSENT
- NO PRE-TICKED BOXES FOR COOKIES
- CONSENT LOG
- COOKIES? NO THANKS
- WITHDRAW OR CHANGE CONSENT
- COOKIE PURPOSES
- TCF 2.0
- all cookies and trackers
- their purpose and lifespan
- a list of third party providers receiving data
- SCAN FREQUENCY AND DEPTH
- EDIT BANNER TEXT AND DESCRIPTIONS
How can Cookie Information help your company's cookie compliance?
- hold back cookies before obtaining the consent;
- make sure cookies are not pre-selected;
- log all your user consents securely in our database;
- offer your users a ‘reject cookies‘ option;
- set cookies by purpose (and respect your users’ choices);
- offer your users an easy way to change or withdraw consent;
- get an IAB solution with TCF standards;
- have your website frequently scanned for all cookies and trackers;
- edit banner text and descriptions and style your banner with logo and company colors