Hellenic data protection authority publishes new cookie guidelines
- Website visitors must give consent before cookies, and other trackers are placed (including marketing and statistical cookies).
- Not allowing visitors to use the website without having given consent is considered bad practice*
Privacy on the rise in Europe
- Present visitors with an option to decline cookies on the consent pop-up’s primary page*
- Obtain valid consent before placing any cookies or trackers on the user’s device**
- Inform visitors more thoroughly about data controllers and data processors (in the cookie banner).***